Sunday, January 10, 2010

Top Movies 2009

Soooo, this list is 1) long overdue and 2) not much different from anyone else's list. I saw a ton of movies this past year, and I've loved the opportunities I've had to work as a film critic. I guess that means I should actually post more reviews on my personal site, rather than just for work. So, for 2010 I'm actually setting a goal to write daily and post a review of every movie I've seen.

I've loved learning from some amazing film critics (Candace Havens and Gordon and the Whale) this year, and it's a great writing about movies. So look forward to some more reviews in 2010.

On that note, let's do this!

Reel Vixen's TOP 2009 MOVIES:

1. AWAY WE GO
2. UP IN THE AIR
3. A SINGLE MAN
4. STAR TREK
5. WHIP IT
6. THE HANGOVER
7. IT MIGHT GET LOUD
8. FANTASTIC MR. FOX
9. INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS

4 Comments:

Blogger SkidVis said...

I'm with you all the way!
..well, maybe not ALL the way, I don't really find The Hangover all that great. Sure, it's funny, but I've had better laughs.. I felt the same about Napoleon Dynamite, guess I just don't get it.
But the rest, great!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Reel Vixen said...

Aww! I think what I loved about the Hangover, although not an amazing movie, was Zach. He played a very different character from any other that I've seen him in. I'm so used to seeing him play arrogant insecure jerks, and he was just so childlike that I couldn't not like him.

But I totally get what you mean about Napoleon Dynamite. That one was great a first but does not do well with repeat viewings.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Thisishollywood said...

Hi,
Top collection. Movies add chutzpah and glamour to our life. Without movies, our lives would be completely dull and drab. Movies simply combine moving images and sounds but they have become an essential ingredient of our lives.

salina

4:17 AM  
Blogger Thisishollywood said...

Hello,
Nice post i like it
Hollywood theme parties are becoming extremely popular these days as more and more people are deciding on putting a twist to their normal run of the mill house party.

sonia

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home