Sunday, March 07, 2010

Why, Zach Galifianakis, Why?

Saturday Night Live this weekend had the opportunity of a lifetime as beard-tastic host Zach Galifianakis took over hosting duties. He is exceptionally funny, as you undoubtedly already know if you are reading this, and his beard is something I want around 24/7.

Unfortunately he blatantly chose to ignore my (and my fellow beardophiles') decoration of love and shaved his beard for the last segment. I honestly think he is testing us.

Anyway, I posted some of the best sketches from last night...in case you haven't already seen them!

His opening monologue was great, even if we've already heard some of the jokes on his DVD.



Digital Short: Zach Drops By The Set



My QOTD: "But is there a rollaway bidet?"



The Beard Destruction



More SNL videos

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home